Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Building Blocks...

I am currently in the process of building up ideas for this project I am starting. I know that I write best, and am more motivated to do my work when I am truly interested in what I am studying and can link it to my own life, one way or another. This is why I chose to create something having to do with exercise and appropriate sports nutrition. I am still not sure exactly what I'll be writing, but some ideas I have had include: workout schedule + nutrition, good workouts for specific areas of the body, general info on the importance of exercise and a healthy, balanced diet,...etc. As of now, I plan on making this an easily accessible source for those of you who are interested in either bettering your health (and maybe figure), or simply following the enthusiastic blog of an inspired, excited high school athlete.

I will be retrieving info from many sources, some of which include: Anatomy of Exercise by Oat Manocchia, Ultra-prevention by M.D.s Mark Hyman and Mark Liponis, and of course the internet.

Now, I have a request for all of you out there. I ask that you PLEASE comment on my posts with constructive criticism, input, advice, etc., but most of all, telling me what you are interested in knowing or what kind of post would benefit you most! If enough people contribute, it will greatly benefit this blog.

Until the next...
~Iolani

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas Iolani. I would love to read about how an athlete, in my case a recreational runner, might stay healthy while on a vegan diet.

    ReplyDelete